Forever Exuberating A Tinglish Glow

in a whirlwind of my own follies

Thursday 4 November 2010

Okay so just discovered, my dad deleted some of my pics from London and I was pretty pissed. So glad he didnt delete the ones I posted yesterday, otherwise.. But looking on the bright side, at least it gives me a reason to visit London again SOON.

This time Im thinking Embankment, Covent Garden, Tate Modern and Waterloo or anything else that gets in the way....







Admittedly these photos are pretty old, taken during the summer and I just rummaged through my memory card to find a random of collection of snaps I liked and put them on. Also I discovered if you double click on them, it links you to an enlarged version. Im very proud of my lightning pic btw, have to say, even though its not that good.

and finally thankyou to those who all joined my blog! I really do appreciate it and I hope you enjoy it :)
PEACE

2 comments:

  1. PEACE PEACE PEACE =]

    Who cares if they're old if they're yumm :)

    Well done on keeping it all up!

    Will text you later

    ReplyDelete