Forever Exuberating A Tinglish Glow

in a whirlwind of my own follies

Wednesday 3 November 2010

I have to say as all tests go, that was the worst one to date. I dont think Oxford will be a viable option now, but I might still get an interview, with a stroke of luck. I answered 3 out of 4 questions, thats good enough I think, but ah well I ll see how things go. I never expected to get in anyway so we ll just see what comes. Im in a happy go lucky mood at the moment :)

But anyway, these are a few snaps from London taken during the summer and they are mainly experimental. Strolls in London at the heart of night, what can I say?





There should be more, but I cant find them, but I ll be sure to post them if I do :)
PEACE

2 comments:

  1. Omgah these are amazing!!!
    dsID YOU EDIT ANY?
    Amaze.
    WIll link you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKYOU BESTFRIEND

    I never edit any of my photos hah I dont even think I know how to! Finally featured on your blog, privileged.

    ReplyDelete